• We begin puppy visits/selections at 6 weeks of age. We do not allow visitors at Turning Leaf prior to this time. We do not allow other dogs on our property at any time.
• Puppy selections are made in the order that reservation/retainer payments are received. This means that the first reservation payment gets first pick, second reservation payment gets second pick, and so on.
• We would prefer that you tell us the color and gender of the puppy you wish to purchase at the time of your reservation. If you do not have a preference please note that on your application. If you need some help picking a puppy, we are happy to help!
• Puppy selection can be done in person, over Facetime, by videos, or by pictures.
• You must make your selection at your appointed time. Failure to do so will result in you being moved to the bottom of the list.
Turning Leaf Labradors reserves the right to first pick of all of our litters should we desire to keep a pup.